Pages

Friday, August 19, 2005

Stress Test


Another Email I most recently got was from my aunt. The email claims these images are part of a stress test. Aside from the cool visual hallucinations they produce (and I happen to Love hallucinations), these are interesting in another way.



According to the email she sent me, the more stressed you are, the faster the images appears to move. I am a certified hypnotherapist (I don't practice, but as a student of communication on multiple levels, NLP and Ericksonian hypnosis fascinates me), perhaps that is why I am able to slow the movement to a stop. I don't know how accurate this is a stress test or even the origin of these images, but it's fun stuff nonetheless, so I thought I would share.



So enjoy the pix and if you have a second, comment on how the images appear to you and whether or not you can control the speed. And, remember, mellow.













Special thanks to http://www.flickr.com for hosting my photos.

0 comments:

 

Search This Blog

Flickr

Special thanks to http://www.flickr.com for hosting my photos.

copyright © 2005-2011 The Artist Known as Mulch 

Thanks for Stopping By!