Pages

Monday, September 03, 2007

Saint Peter's Blessing



I live in a desert, and so i wanted to help decorate my yard with beautiful flowering succulents.

I went to the local stores, but all the specimens looked unhealthy, scrawny, and were not labeled.

I decided to go on the internet and place an order for a few San Pedro cacti, which have beautiful flowers when bloomed.

When they arrived, I was amazed at how big and fat the one foot cuttings were, along with detailed instructions on how to let the cuttings scab up to be replanted, and how to re acclimate the cacti to the sun.

They were very large, very healthy specimens, and are almost ready to be planted.

I purchased them from San Pedro Man and I can honestly say I got more than I expected.

Great service was provided, as was a very healthy aloe vera plant that is quickly outgrowing its transfer pot. Which is cool cuz the aloe came in handy when i burned myself cooking... nature has a wonderful way of giving healing to a persons body and soul, and the aloe vera magically healed my burn within seconds. My soul has been healed as well; very very well.

If you are looking for a good aloe vera plant, a San Pedro Cactus (Trichocereus pachanoi), or even the bluish Peruvian Torch (Trichocereus Peruvianus), I can honestly suggest as a great source, San Pedro Man.

Here is a little history about the plants taken from the website

We sell the Worlds Finest Organically Grown Cuttings of San Pedro (Trichocereus pachanoi) and Peruvian Torch (Trichocereus Peruvianus) for Propagation Purposes Only. These Cacti contain a high degree of Mescaline.
Trichocereus Pachanoi (San Pedro Cactus) is the most common and well known of the Trichocereus. It was named after Saint Peter supposedly because, like Peter, it was thought to hold the keys to heaven. Trichocereus Pachanoi has been known and used ceremonially for over 3000 years and there is evidence to suggest cultivation of Trichocerus Pachanoi in Peru dating from 2200 B. C.


So if you want to start your own garden for Propagation Purposes only, remember San Pedro Man. He delivered the garden to my door that I have been looking to grow for 17 years, and it exceeded ALL of my expectations.

Big, fat and healthy... this cactus is the real deal.

And if you decide to experience the divine beauty of these sacred cacti yourself, tell San Pedro Man that Mulch sent ya!
 

Search This Blog

Flickr

Special thanks to http://www.flickr.com for hosting my photos.

copyright © 2005-2011 The Artist Known as Mulch 

Thanks for Stopping By!