Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Link for Metaverse Messenger Readers to Original Article on Forum Controversy

Click Please




I would very much like to thank the Metaverse Messenger for the chance to have my say in this matter despite the new Forum Cartel (referred to in the article and as quoted by the mod of one of the two forums as "a further strengthening of the relationship between the two sites") doing their best to have the final say in the matter while cutting my ability to respond off.

The M2 is already being criticized from a mod from one of the two sites that there was a lack of balance in face time... but both mods have plenty of readers and their own well known venues to address me and I had no other way to respond directly in a public manner... so in the name of free speech, I think it is important to acknowledge the contribution to balance from M2. Thank You.

Mulch

0 comments:

 

Search This Blog

Flickr

Special thanks to http://www.flickr.com for hosting my photos.

copyright © 2005-2011 The Artist Known as Mulch 

Thanks for Stopping By!