Pages

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

"It's Time that I Moved On..."

the rest is silence

Purple Cat


The feeling's not the same,
In fact it's getting pretty tame,
It's just not that great anymore,

I guess I'll go outside
And flag a weasel for a ride,
And take it on down to the shore

Wallowing in fear,
The days and weeks that you're not here,
Was all the waiting in vain?

The day that you arrived
My sleeping monkey is revived,
But you sent him home on the train

Home on the train,
Why'd you send my monkey on a train?
The day that you arrived,
My sleeping monkey is revived,
But you sent him home on the train


Purple Cat


Lay down my dear brother, lay down and take your rest,
Won't you lay your head upon your savior's chest,
I love you all, but Jesus loves you the best
And we bid you goodnight, goodnight, goodnight.

I would never ride, well, I would never ride (goodnight, goodnight)
But His rod and His staff, they comfort me (goodnight, goodnight)
Tell "A" for the ark, that wonderful boat (goodnight, goodnight)
Tell "B" for the beast at the ending of the wood (goodnight, goodnight)
You know it ate all the children when they wouldn't be good,
Walking in Jerusalem just like John (goodnight, goodnight)
I go walking in the valley of the shadow of death,
And we bid you goodnight, goodnight, goodnight.

Thank You, and Goodnight... You've Been a Wonderful Audience...

"This is The End"

2 comments:

Sans said...

The Ultimate Irony:

"and man I am kinda getting sick of PvP, which is ironic since thats why i started WoW (thanks blizzard). "

just sayin'

BTW grats on getting to #14 last week and whatever rank increase you pulled this week. May not seem like it and may not seem like I have a right to be, but I'm really proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mulch! Hard to find a way to contact you man. :D ANYWAY...I posted a message to you in the WoW Lightninghoof forums in the thread with your name on it. :D

 

Search This Blog

Flickr

Special thanks to http://www.flickr.com for hosting my photos.

copyright © 2005-2011 The Artist Known as Mulch 

Thanks for Stopping By!