Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Mr. Mulch's Happy Funhouse!

Hey Boys and Girls, welcome to Mr. Mulch's Happy Funhouse!

Today we are going to work on the alphabet, and perhaps learn a thing or two about civics, law enforcement, and geography while we are at it.

So Todays episode of Mr. Mulch's Happy Funhouse is dedicated to:

Teaching Someone a Lesson!



So, if there are no further questions, let us get on with the show.

We will start at the alpha, as in the Letter A!

The letter A starts words such as

Australia
Airplane

and

Ass.

Another Great letter is the Letter C!

The letter C starts words such as

Condom

Contraband

and

Customs

One of my favorite letters, is the Letter I!

The letter I starts words such as

Interpol

Investigate

and

Incarcerate

We learned a lot today, boys and girls, but now, we are going to combine them all and use them in a sentence on todays Super Fun Phrase!

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

Alright, here is todays Super Fun Phrase!

I took an airplane to Australia and when I got there, Interpol and Customs decided to investigate and incarcerate me because they heard I had a condom filled with contraband stuffed up my ass!

Boys and Girls, You Have Been a Wonderful Audience, Sleep Tight Kid and Bon Voyage!

Let's Finish up todays episode of Mr. Mulch's Happy Funhouse by singing a special song!

 

Search This Blog

Flickr

Special thanks to http://www.flickr.com for hosting my photos.

copyright © 2005-2011 The Artist Known as Mulch 

Thanks for Stopping By!